Professional Bike Fit Experience
Guru Fit Experience
We’re proud to offer the Guru Fit Experience at SpokeWorks Bicycle Workshop, one of the most technically advanced bike fitting systems available on the market today.
Whether you're suiting up for a casual weekend ride, a Gran Fondo or a downtown crit, the Guru Fit Experience will help you find the legs for any outing on the tarmac. Your fit experience will pinpoint the best riding position to maximize comfort and efficiency for your adventures on the road.
Improve Your Comfort & Performance
Regardless of what type of cycling you enjoy, you'll benefit from a bike that has been properly adjusted to fit your body and your riding style. Utilizing our Guru Bicycle Fit Experience, our certified fit specialists will discuss your cycling history and goals. We'll then work with you to determine your ideal riding position.
With a professional bike fit, you can be more comfortable, more efficient, and more powerful on every ride. You’ll also be less likely to sustain injuries on a bike that has been expertly configured to meet your needs.
Bike Fit Details
Whether you’re on a brand new bike, looking to shave seconds off of your next race time, or trying to dial in a potential bike purchase, you can benefit from a professional bike fit. Learn more about our fit services and schedule your appointment today.
- Plan for approx. a 1 1/2 to 2 hour timeframe. Be sure to bring all riding gear (shorts/jersey, socks, shoes, cleats, gloves, etc.).
- Sit bone measurements included, which result in appropriate saddle suggestions for rider body geometry.
- Measurements from your fit are saved in our Guru system, and can also be e-mailed directly to you for future use.
- 30% discount off professional fit pricing with the purchase of a new bicycle from SpokeWorks Bicycle Workshop.
- All fittings include minor adjustments up to one month after your initial appointment.
If the Shoe Fits
For maximum power transfer on the road or trail and for exceptional comfort on a spin bike, we recommend clipless cycling shoes and pedals. With stiffer soles and the ability to click into and out of your pedal system easily, cycling shoes make your ride and your workout more efficient, more effective, and more comfortable. Never get stuck in a toe cage again!